narambu problem

hai friends
my husband is suffering from right arm pain says its nervus problem no use of tablets.pls help me ,what to do?.bye kavi

consult a phisiotheraphy doctor.phisiotheraphy is best for these problems.

Anbana bala, vanakkam.
You will have best treatment in homeopathy.

Go through the website < >
His E-mail:
Nalama perru nangu vazhla eraivanai vandugiran.

Anbudan poongothai.

" எப்பொருள் யார்யார் வாய்க்கேட்பினும் அப்பொருள்
மெய்ப்பொருள் காண்பது அறிவு" குறள்> அறிவுடைமை >பொருட்பால்
" LOVE ALL, TRUST A FEW, DO WRONG TO NONE" ---- William Shakespeare.

hai poongothai,
thanks for ur i am in singapore ,i will consult homeopathy doctor tomorrow bye.

hi vijaya,
thanks for ur reply,i ll ask him to consult phisiotherapist.bye

மேலும் சில பதிவுகள்