pls read this,do not ignore



Error! Filename not specified.

McDonalds, Burger king, Time Zone... All places with ball pits in the children's play area.

One of my sons lost his watch, and was very upset. We dug and dug in those balls, trying to find his watch.

Instead, we found vomit, food, faeces, and other stuff I do not want to discuss.

I went to the manager and raised hell.. Come to find out, the ball pit is only cleaned out once a month. I have doubts that it is even done that often.

My kids will never play in another ball pit.

Some of you might not be parents, but you may have nieces, nephews, grandchildren, or friends with children.

This will pertain to you too. As I read the following, my heart sank.

I urge each and every one of you to pass this on to as many people as you can. I cannot stress how important this is!

Hi. My name is Lauren Archer, my son Kevin and I lived in Melbourne , Australia .

On October 2nd, 1999 I took my only son to McDonald's for his 3rd birthday.

After he finished lunch, I allowed him to play in the ball pit. When he started whining later on, I asked him what was wrong, he pointed to the back of his pull-up and simply said "Mommy, it hurts." I couldn't find anything wrong with him at that time. I bathed him when we got home, and it was at that point when I found a welt on his left buttock.

Upon investigating, it seemed as if there was something like a splinter under

the welt. I made an appointment to see the doctor the next day, but soon he started vomiting and shaking, then his eyes rolled back into his head. From there, we went to the emergency room. He died later that night.

It turned out that the welt on his buttock was the tip of a hypodermic needle that had broken off inside.

The autopsy revealed that Kevin had died from a heroine overdose. The next week, the police removed the balls from the ball pit. There was rotten food, several hypodermic needles: some full, some used; knives, half-eaten candy, diapers, faeces, and the stench of urine.

Don't think it's just McDonald's either. A little boy had been playing in a ball pit @ a Burger King & started complaining of his legs hurting.. He later died too. He was found to have snake bites all over his legs & buttocks. When they cleaned the ball pit they found that there was a snake's nest in the ball pit. He had suffered numerous bites from a very poisonous snake.

Repost this if it scares the crap out of you!! Repost this if you care about kids!! Please forward this to all loving mothers, fathers and anyone who loves and cares for children!! What has this world come to?? If a child is not safe in a child's play area then where??

தயவு செய்து எல்லோரும் இதப் படிங்க. எனக்கு வந்த மெயில் இது.இந்த சன்டே,என் குழந்தையை இதில் விளையாட வைக்கனும்னு பிளான்.யாரோ பின்மண்டைல அடிச்சி சொல்ராப்ல வேண்டாம்னு............
அட்மின்,இத கட் அன்டு பேஸ்ட் பண்ணியது தப்பா இருந்தால் மண்ணிக்கவும்.

ஆமாம் இந்த மெயில் எனக்கு முன் வந்தது..அதிலிருந்து பால் பிட்கு கூட்டிப் போகவே மாட்டேன்..thank you very much

அஸ்ஸலாமு அலைக்கும்

ஹீபா நானும் தெரிந்தவர்கள் எல்லோருக்கும் சொல்கிறேன்,
என் பசங்க போக மாட்டார்கள். நினைத்தாலே பயமா இருக்கு.



ஐய்யோ இதை படிக்கும்போதே மனசுக்கு ரொம்ப கஷ்டமா இருக்கு. நல்ல ஒரு செய்தியை கொடுத்திருக்கீங்க கே.ஆர். மிக்க நன்றி. ஆஸ்திரேலியாவில் உள்ளவங்க ரொம்ப கவனமா இருக்கனும். நிச்சயம் என்னுடைய ப்ரண்ட்ஸுக்கு இதை பார்வேர்டு பன்றேன்.

மேலும் சில பதிவுகள்